Price: $ 0:99
It’s stand alone app with cool Photoshop integration.
Your new color-picking friend on Mac OS X.
With Frank you can pick any color, anywhere on your screen and then:
• The USUAL: copy paste the value from the clipboard to your editor of choice.
• The COOL: have it right into Photoshop with no extra effort.
- Retina Display support for ALL pixels.
- 8x Loupe so you actually see what you’re picking.
- Unobtrusive menu bar presence and automatic launch at login so he’s there when you need him.
- System-wide Hotkey to perfectly match your workflow.
- Click to pick Foreground color or Alt (⌥) Click to pick Background color.
- Keyboard control for super accurate picking (hit spacebar or Alt Spacebar to pick the color).
- CSS (HEX, #HEX, HSL, RGB), NSColor, UIColor, CGColor and GLColor formats available!
- The fattest eyedropper on the menubar ever (if you want it).
Show Frank your love, help spread the word. There are a lot of designers in need out there.
✎ SUPER IMPORTANT ✎
Frank talks to Photoshop via Adobe Remote Connections so you will need Photoshop CS5 (12.0.4) or higher if you want the COOL to work.
To get the plugin and see more features go to:Frank DeLoupe